Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Crossroad of Fate EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Crossroad of Fate EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Crossroad of Fate EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Crossroad of Fate EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Crossroad of Fate EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Crossroad of Fate EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Crossroad of Fate EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Crossroad of Fate EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Crossroad of Fate EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Crossroad of Fate EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Crossroad of Fate EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Crossroad of Fate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soundbyte
Veteran
Veteran
Soundbyte

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:11 am

Brandon was walking back after training with his weights with an unexpected guest. He was exhausted and tired from all the training as he walked around the corner and picked up the melody arms and guitar he had hidden for his training session.

He was still in his black T-shirt and grey sweatpants. His weighted black wristbands were covered by the melody arms and his guitar was strapped onto his back. The blindfold Soran once used was on the young Shinobi's forehead like a headband.

He was on his way back to Kitai to rest up before the Jounin exams. He was walking through a forest outside the border of the outskirts of Kitai. Suddenly, his seismic sense detected somebody approached. He kept walking in order to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 am

From the bushes stepped out a short pink haired girl. Her arms held close to her chest as if hiding behind them, obviously shy. The girl mumbled and locked her bright red eyes on the figure before her, "H-hi Brandon-kun. Whaat are y-you doing today?"

She stepped closer, standing pigeon toed, her eyes shifted to the ground, a bad habit. The genin Tomoko shouldn't have been stuttering, but a rabbit jumped out at her, scaring her on the way over.
Back to top Go down
Soundbyte
Veteran
Veteran
Soundbyte

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:25 am

The figure hid inside bushes... For some reason. Suddenly a pink haired girl popped out of the bushes with her arms up to her chest. Brandon remembered her instantly from the Academy. It was Ryouseika, Tomoko. The two were friends that hadn't seen each other in years. Brandon smiled as he was happy to see the girl.

The girl mumbled and locked her bright red eyes on the figure before her, "H-hi Brandon-kun. Whaat are y-you doing today?" Brandon raised an eyebrow. "I've been training." he responded. After a short pause, Brandon had to ask the obvious question. "What were you doing in the bushes?"
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 am

What were you doing in the bushes? Tomoko blushed and hide he face in her hands embarassed. "I uh.. got lost.." She walked forward to his side. "I got bored waiting.. So I went for a walk." She started twiddling her fingers in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Soundbyte
Veteran
Veteran
Soundbyte

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:44 am

"I uh.. got lost.." She walked forward to his side. "I got bored waiting.. So I went for a walk." She started twiddling her fingers in her hair. This was an odd statement. The two hadn't even seen each other for the last couple of years but she was already waiting for him. Had she been stalking him since he returned to the city without him even knowing? Whatever the case, Brandon was happy to see her.

The wind blew as the two began to walk together. "I haven't seen you in years. I heard what happened to your mother after I left... I am sorry to hear that." Brandon stated while looking at the pink haired girl. The teenage Shinobi soon switched up the topic before anything became awkward. "I have only seen two others from the Academy since I have returned. But I am most happy to see you." Brandon said with a smile.

Brandon used to put up with bullying for being an orphan, but he kept protecting Tomo from getting picked on by the other Academy students. She was a very special person to Brandon and he always wanted to protect her. She had become cuter over the years as well. Brandon cared more about the girl's feelings than his own. Which is why it made him extremely angry whenever somebody insulted her.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:54 am

Tomo shrugged at the mention of her mother's passing. "She knew going after the Akatsuki was dangerous..." She still felt awful, and missed her mother terribly. This was the world though, she had to start toughening up. She brushed her bangs behind her ears. "You said two, who else was there?" The pink haired girl tried to remember who else they went to school with, crossing her arms she started to ease her stance, becoming more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Soundbyte
Veteran
Veteran
Soundbyte

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:00 am

"Well," Brandon began to explain, "I saw that Arino girl, Soto. The two of us had a small battle in the iron wood forest of the outlands. Gin was there too! The white haired boy who was an orphan like me. You know, the one I used to practice Taijutsu with." Brandon explained. This had happened not to long ago. "I'm guessing your still a Genin like her. I became Chuunin level awhile ago and Gin has gotten to become a Jounin!" Brandon stated with a smile. He was proud to see everybody's accomplishments.

"So how is the medical training going?" Brandon asked curiously. He wasn't sure how much his friend had progressed over the years. But he was still curious to find out more about her. It had been so many years, but their attitudes toward each other were the same as always.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:08 am

Wow. So many of the students they grew up with. Time was a funny thing, Drandon had become a chunnin, Gin a jounin. Tomoko was still stuck as a genin because she went straight to work after the academy. The girl stared at the ground as they walked, feeling inadequate as usual. She shrugged when she was asked about her medical training. For her it was nothing, "I can um... repair broken bones... chakra healing... not spectatcular things, but I'm working on it.."
Back to top Go down
Soundbyte
Veteran
Veteran
Soundbyte

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:35 pm

The teenage Shinobi let off a happy grin with the girl's response to his question. When they were children, Tomoko used to heal Brandon's cuts and scrapes quite often. He received them all the time while sparring with Gin in Taijutsu sessions. She would always wrap up the cuts and tell him secretes to avoid infections. Tomoko was quite resourceful and insightful when it came to medical treatment. She had always been this way, even before focusing on medical jutsu.

Living the life of a warrior was always dangerous when living in the world. There were so many obstacles in the path of a true ninja. But Brandon had been facing that struggle head-on for his entire life. Out of all the others in the Academy, Brandon knew Tomoko was the most helpful in a bad situation. Sure, Gin was good with offense in battle while Soto had a good defense, but Tomoko was better in the long run.

Brandon wrapped one arm around Tomo and smiled down at her, "What do you say that after the Jounin Exams in Kitai, we just hit the road?" Brandon asked. "We can forget all about that city and start fresh somewhere else. I have heard rumors that the villages of the old world are returning. I say we find one and go to it together."
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Tomoko drew a short breath. She didn't ever want to return to Kitai, not back to her broken family. The girl kept in step with her friend, lost in thought. She remembered when they used to spar, keeping him safe. Her mother always said to, she thought Brandon was a good influence. Coming back to her senses she felt his arm around her shoulder and flushed a bright red. "EEP!" She squealed and ducked quickly, getting free of his grasp. "W-We should get goin Br-Brandon-kun." She started walking panically towards Kitai. "Race you!"
Back to top Go down
Soundbyte
Veteran
Veteran
Soundbyte

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Brandon let out a small laugh once he saw the reaction of the girl. Her face seemed to get red as she squealed and ducked under his arm. Normally this would be a sign of making somebody uncomfortable. But Brandon felt it was more than that. He wouldn't test the waters just yet. Before he could even respond to what she had just done, she quickly changed the subject.

"W-We should get goin Br-Brandon-kun." She started walking panically towards Kitai. "Race you!" Brandon smiled and began running next to the girl. Being a user of Taijutsu, as well as a Chuunin, ensured that he had enough speed and stamina to keep up with the girl. However, he simply ran beside her until the two entered a forest together that bordered between the outskirts of Kitai and the rest of the world.

It was almost night and it was likely they wouldn't make it back to Kitai before morning. Brandon stopped in place in front of Tomoko. "We should camp out here for tonight." He spoke in a sudden tone of seriousness. He didn't give enough time for an explanation before guiding Tomo to a certain area of the forest and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:34 pm

"Wh-why? We know this forest." Tomo frowned and pouted, she wasn't a fan of staying overnight in the wild. Nonetheless she walked with him, taking care to pick up some sticks. She knelt and began to start a fire. When the fire was roaring the pink haired girl sat beside it. Hugging her knees to her chest. She looked at the dark forest. "Brandon... Are you sure it's safe here?"
Back to top Go down
Soundbyte
Veteran
Veteran
Soundbyte

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Brandon kept watch while the pink hair girl started the flame. The area had an eerie feeling for some reason. His seismic sense wasn't picking up anybody nearby, other than the animals in the forest. But for some reason, he felt is was safer not to press forward. It could just be paranoia setting in, or perhaps his instincts were somewhat off.

Brandon sat across from the girl where the fire was. "Brandon... Are you sure it's safe here?" she asked concerned. He must've been letting off the impression that is wasn't. "No, we're fine." Brandon stated with a calm smile on his face as he began to unstrap the guitar from his back. "Here, let me play some music to help you relax."

When they went to the academy, Brandon wasn't yet a musician. But hopefully this would be a pleasant surprise for the pink haired girl as he began to pluck and strum the strings of the guitar. Playing a melody that would most likely soothe the girl and make her feel comfortable with being in the area. The music being played would appear to be caused by more than one guitar at a time. But Brandon was just that damn good. He continued to play until either the song was finished or the two were interrupted.
Music Being Played:
Back to top Go down
Kye
Veteran
Veteran
Kye

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:59 pm

It had taken Kye much less time walking back towards Kitai than it did away from it to Kiri. Nether less the journey took him two days. This was probably because Kye had already taken the path once before and was now familiar on how to go about it. Kye thought back as to why he was on his way to Kitai. Koto the man in charge of Jokigakure had sent him to find a boy with a sound type kekkei genkai in Kitai. Kye immediately knew who he was talking about. Because Kye knew who Koto wanted he was sent to find him and bring him to Jokigakure by will or by force.

He was on his way when a man with a cart of apples in the middle of nowhere had offered Kye an apple for 2 Ryo. Kye brought the apple but he didn't eat it. Looking at the man Kye could tell that  he was in his later years and his clothes made it seem as if he was poor. Kye returned the apple to the man and told him "Here it is my gift to you." Then Kye smiled at the man. His smile was perfection no man or woman could resist Kye's fabled smile. He was quite known in Kitai as "The Kind One" simply because of this smile. The man fell right into the smiles amazing pull. "Why thank you sir!" The elderly an would say as he continued to walk down the seemingly ever lasting road. He pushed his cart down said road with glee for he had just made two free Ryo.

Kye was glad he was a Kind person who only lived to make other people's life better. Now he was trying to make people happy in a new way. He would help create a land that doesn't have a government that  abuses it's citizens to create profit. He started to produce the same image Koto had done in his mind on that fateful day. He pictured children in clean clothing, smiling and laughing about as they lived their long lives. He also saw himself with the children making them stronger training them so one day they can protect the place they call their home.

Kye had been walking for quite a while the biomes had changed three times during his journey meaning he had traveled though different parts of the world on his way to Kitai. Kye had now reached the familiar forest that surrounded Kitai. In the distance Kye could see smoke as if there was a small fire somewhere in the woods. Kye saw it and thought someone from Kitai had decided to go hunting and they stopped for a meal. He jumped into the forestation that lied ahead. Kye leaped, hopped and swung through these trees like he had never left them in the first place. He was so familiar to these trees he flipped through them doing tricks and having fun as if he was still a child.

Soon Kye was adjacent to the camp fire. He was directly ahead of it in direction but it was about 20 feet from where he stood. He knew he was directly in front of it because of the position the smoke was coming from. He was a great shinobi and part of being one was to know your surroundings at all times. Kye practiced his shinobi skills all though out life. Kye's stomach growled and he put his hand over it to calm its roar. All the shinobi skill in the world couldn't stop hunger. "I should have actually kept that apple." Kye would say in reference to his earlier encounter.

Kye looked towards the smoke again. He was thinking if the campers would have any food he could buy off of them. Kye decided he would put his mission to side for a little while. "If I find the boy and he resists I wont be able to do much on an empty stomach." Kye would say to himself to further convince himself that food was more important than his mission. He rushed towards the fire and he did so elegantly instead of childlike before. Every jump he made was equally spaced and every step he took reached the mark he had set for it. He started to gain speed and got to the point to where he was leaping off the sides of the branches instead of the much thicker and more reliable base most shinobi use to jump off of. It looked as if Kye was wall running through the forest's trees.

Kye reached the location of the camp fire but made sure not to be seen or heard by any campers. He hid in the natural cover the leaves in the trees gave him. He did so without making a single sound which was very difficult for him. Then he heard some really familiar music but he  was focused and he couldn't remember where he had heard it anyway. He studied the campers one was female and the other was, wait a minute. The other was actually the boy Kye was sent to retrieve. "What luck" Kye would say under his breath. He didn't care if he was heard anymore he had reached his destination.

Kye dropped out of the tree revealing himself completely. "Hello young deafening child." Kye would say with his endearing smile that took the hearts of the fairest of maiden. I remember you do you remember me?" It had been three weeks since the boy and Kye had met up last but it wasn't something the boy would probably ever forget. "I'll get right down to the point." Kye would say losing his smile and changing to a more serious looking face. While usually having his smile put up, children loved this man but when serious Kye looked like an adult who demanded respect.

"I need you to do me a favor and it involves you coming with me to the ancient Islands of kirigakure. Matter fact I cannot return until I come back with you so it seems like you HAVE to come with me. I won't have a problem forcing you to go, we both remember what happened last time we met in combat. I have only gotten stronger since then but I really wish you would just come along easily. We have a long road ahead of us and it will be horrible if I have to carry your unconscious the three day trip from here back to Kiri."

Kye made sure to make himself clear to the boy. Then he noticed the girl who happened to be located behind the boy from Kye's point of view, She had pink hair. Kye really disliked the color pink. Kye would hen grind his teeth together while grinning. "Hey little girl..." Kye would begin to say, then he would pause a second for dramatic suspension. " Girly...this guy is no good ok. You should just leave now if you stay and get hurt you wouldn't be the first person Killed behind our fighting."

Kye was here to bring the boy back but Kye knew from when he fought him last time that the boy and him cause damage on the things and people around them as they fight. This girl wouldn't be exempt from this. Kye wanted nothing to do with harming the innocent girl hopefully she would take his warning and leave before the boy would try anything. "Now whats it gunna be sound ninja?" Kye would ask as his final question to the boy.

Sc's used:

Last edited by Kye on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Tomoko watched her friend start strumming on his instrument. The melody was lovely, calming, reminding her of better day, when they were kids. The girl stretched her pal arms toward the night sky, the reflection of the fire danced in her wide red eyes, she was feeling more tired now. Hugging her knees she began to hum along with Brandon's music. "I'm sleepy..." She started to mumble, it looked like she was going to doze off when a figure dropped from the trees.

Tomo leaped to her feet and stepped behind Brandon as to hide her whole self from the stranger as he spoke to Brandon. She listened intensly. The stranger was charming, a very uneasy charming. His smile was brilliant the girl noted.

He wanted Brandon to go with him, they had met before. The Ryouseika looked from the stranger to Brandon, wondering what would he do. " Girly...this guy is no good ok. You should just leave now if you stay and get hurt you wouldn't be the first person Killed behind our fighting."

"Yo-you don't say bad things about him.." She nervously spoke and did her best not to make eye contact. The genin wasn't a fan of conflict, verbal or physical. Grabbing onto Brandon's sleeve she whispered, "What does he want Nii-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Soundbyte
Veteran
Veteran
Soundbyte

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:49 pm

While strumming his guitar; Brandon's seismic sense picked up somebody who seemed familiar within its range as they began to jump into the trees. It appeared to be a figure whom Brandon had seen recently, he couldn't quite put his finger on it. It was definitely somebody from the past few weeks he had encountered. It wasn't a female, so that ruled out Soto and the young girl he had encountered. It was a male so it had to be some Shinobi he had recently come into contact with. It wasn't Gin, Gin was more light on his feet than this fellow. He also didn't really hide from campers from what Brandon remembered from his old friend. That only left one more person it could be... Kye Kento!

The teenage Shinobi immediately looked up in the sky. The moon was only half full, so there was no need for alarm. Brandon kept strumming his guitar so he wouldn't alert Tomoko of the unexpected guest. He felt like he was in no real danger due to the man claiming he only went on bloodlusts during the night of a full moon. Hugging her knees Tomoko began to hum along with Brandon's music. "I'm sleepy..." She started to mumble before Kye descended from the tree and revealed himself to Tomoko and Brandon. Tomo's reflexes had improved as she leaped to her feet and stepped behind Brandon as to hide her whole self from the stranger, Kye.

"Hello young deafening child." Kye would say with his somewhat creepy smile. "I remember you do you remember me?" Brandon stopped playing the music and looked up at the man with a plain blank stare from behind the fire. It appeared that the man had taken notice to his hearing loss from their earlier encounter and discovered Brandon's secrete ability. Brandon wasn't at all surprised that the man recognized him from before. After all, he did manage to knock of Brandon's mask during their little scrap. Not to mention that Brandon was playing the same music on his guitar that he was on the night they met. The young teen was also wearing his melody arms as well.

"I'll get right down to the point." Kye would say losing his smile and changing to a more serious looking face. "I need you to do me a favor and it involves you coming with me to the ancient Islands of kirigakure. Matter fact I cannot return until I come back with you so it seems like you HAVE to come with me. I won't have a problem forcing you to go, we both remember what happened last time we met in combat. I have only gotten stronger since then but I really wish you would just come along easily. We have a long road ahead of us and it will be horrible if I have to carry your unconscious the three day trip from here back to Kiri."

Sitting down behind the fire with Tomo hiding behind him; Brandon scoffed at the idea this man could beat him, "Hmph!" The teenage Shinobi had an arrogant side to him where he didn't like to admit when somebody could outclass him. This man was actually the reason he was training so hard in the first place. Brandon was still wearing his weights from earlier, he had no plans to take them off any time soon, but he might have to defend himself as well as Tomo if Kye were to attack.

"Hey little girl..." Kye would begin to say to Tomo as he then he would pause a second for dramatic suspension. "Girly...this guy is no good ok. You should just leave now if you stay and get hurt you wouldn't be the first person killed behind our fighting." Upon hearing these words, Brandon's expression rapidly shifted from arrogance to seriousness. He immediately stood to his feet, guitar in hand as he looked up into Kye's eyes and shook his head as if to warn him not to say any more about that night. Brandon didn't want Tomoko to know about how Brandon accidently killed two innocent people when this man attacked him three weeks ago in Kitai city.

"Yo-you don't say bad things about him.." Tomoko spoke out nervously spoke and did her best avoid eye contact with Kye. This outburst surprised Brandon. Tomo had always been shy and afraid of conflict, but here she was standing up for him. Grabbing onto Brandon's sleeve she whispered, "What does he want Nii-kun?"

Brandon's attention switched back and forth between the two. If he resisted, Tomoko could get hurt. But if he went willingly, he could be leading them both into a trap. "Now what's it gonna be sound ninja?" Kye would ask as his final question to the boy.

"Tomo." Brandon said as he looked at the girl holding onto the sleeve of his T-Shirt, "Looks like we're going to Kiri. I promise no harm will come to you." He stated with a friendly smile before looking back at Kye and pointing his guitar at him like an axe. "If any harm comes to this girl... I will make sure you never hear another sound for the rest of your life." He stated in a stern tone directed at Kye. He didn't trust this man, but the safety of Tomoko came first. So he was willing to comply with these demands.
Seismic Sense:
Back to top Go down
Kye
Veteran
Veteran
Kye

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:52 am

"Alright! great!" Kye would say with the happiest smile he could create. "Im sorry I had to threaten you the way I did, but you see I literally have to take you with me to Kiri. All will be explained when we get there, now all we have to discuss is a small problem." Kye would then pause and take the moment to spot a rather large tree trunk that had been lying behind him. Kye would then sit on said tree trunk and rest his right ankle on the knee of his left leg. He had taken a much more calming position, he wasn't standing meaning he was no longer capable of running up to them for a physical attack. Kye knew the boy was smart though, he knew that Brandon wouldn't drop his guard just because he had sat down.

So he said "Relax like I said I only threatened you because I tried to scare you into coming which apparently worked so you don't have to worry about me harming you or your girlfriend here." Kye would then grin and emit a short laughing sound. "Now about the problem we have to discuss. One thing is that when you leave for the Islands that used to be Kirigakure you will never be able to turn back. Leaving with me means that you will never be able to return to Kitai. Secondly and in my opinion more importantly I wasn't told to bring to children with me. I was told to bring you because of your sound based abilities. I am willing to guide you both and protect you on the way there but once we get there I am only responsible for you do you understand?"

Kye felt like if he didn't take the girl along with Brandon that the boy would then try to resist so he wouldn't have to leave his female companion. Kye didn't know what type of relationship Brandon had with the boy but he assumed they were in a romantic relationship. He felt like it would be brutal to separate them and the speech that Koto had gave him at the announcement of Jokikagure made Kye feel like he would feel the same.

"But yeah, it serves no purpose to rush." Kye would say Hoping he had already gained the boys trust. The couple of Brandon and the mysterious girl stood before Kye still in the same position location wise. Kye yawned with his right hand covering his mouth. "Hey man I know you just got threatened by me like 3 minutes ago but Im oing to show you Im not a threat ok? I just so happen to be really tired so I am going to take a nap. Now whether you use this as an opportunity to kill me or not lets me know where we are trust wise." Kye would then look at his stomach uncomfortably as he listen to its roar for the second time that day.

"Hahahahahaha!" Kye would let out a loud laugh that seemed like he was just the nicest person around. "Well it seems like I can't sleep now. Sleeping on an empty stomach is not the healthiest thing you can do." Kye was right the body shuts down while you sleep and doesn't burn off energy but nonethe less he would have had some serious stomach aches when he woke up if he slept without eating."Well never mind that I guess you are just stuck with me" Kye would say letting his brilliant smile show once again.

Sc's used:
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:40 am

Tomoko's tension eased as the man sat and relaxed. She thought it peculiar that one minute he seemed ready to force Brandon away and after Brandon said he'd join him, which surprised Tomo, and now it seemed like he was their friend. She couldn't help but also be a bit more at ease.

Girlfriend? Geeze, every boy girl pair has to be romantic right? The girl's face turned as pink as her hair, "Its not like that.." she mumbled inaudibly. Shifting her gaze from the sitting stranger to the back of Brandon's head she thought about if she'd be a burden to him on the trip. She did not doubt Brandon's ability to protect her. She doubted her ability to be useful to him.

A giggle escaped her lips. The stranger spoke of taking a nap, giving them the opportunity to attack him. Only idiots would do that. Tomoko noticed the loud sound of a stomach being empty. Is he hungry? The genin tugged on Brandon's sleeve, "Can we trust him?"
Back to top Go down
Soundbyte
Veteran
Veteran
Soundbyte

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:58 am

Kye seemed enthusiastic about Brandon's agreement to go. The man apologized while sitting down. Brandon glared at him while his guitar was still pointed at him like an axe. Kye began to speak "Relax like I said I only threatened you because I tried to scare you into coming which apparently worked so you don't have to worry about me harming you or your girlfriend here." Tomoko's face turned as pink as her hair, "Its not like that.." she mumbled inaudibly.

Brandon laughed to himself as he listened to Kye suggest the idea of a nap. He knew that Tomoko was tired as well. He was still hesitant to trust Kye. But he figured it would be alright as long as he kept an eye on him. The Genin tugged on Brandon's sleeve, "Can we trust him?" she asked. Brandon lowered his guitar and whispered back to Tomoko "Yeah, he had the opportunity to kill me once. He didn't."

"Sorry guys, but there is not really any time to rest. If I am leaving Kitai for good then we might as well leave right now." Brandon stated while strapping his guitar onto his back once again. "I know the way. Tomoko, stay close to me." With that Brandon flickered away and left for his new home. If Tomo didn't follow and keep up with his seismic sense, he would be able to turn around at any point and go get her.
Exit Topic:
Back to top Go down
Kye
Veteran
Veteran
Kye

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:39 am

Kye was shocked by Brandon's sudden actions. He looked at the girl and she seemed to not even be fazed, maybe she was shocked or simply caught off guard but Kye didn't stick around to find out. He rose from his trunk seat and looked down at the girl. " You can keep up? You are a shinobi right?" Kye asked not to hear the answer which was obvious he simply asked to make conversation. "Well I guess I should follow him I doubt he actually knows how to get there. You are free to follow I will protect you both from any threat on our way there." Kye smiled down upon the girl, she was kinda short. After his quick scan of the girls height he would begin  to walk nonchalant into the woods. Hopefully the girl would follow, once about 10 feet from where he started he would look back at the direction the girl should be. Once he would turn his head he would disappear from the girls sight. He had flickered away but just enough for her genin body to keep up with him. He would stop every so often to make sure she was following and then proceed as usual. It would take three days to get to the islands no matter how fast or what route Kye took the children through. The reason for this is simple. Kye was better at travelling on his own than with others and he constantly had to stop when the young shinobi reached their limit. He reached Jokigakure with glee and looked around and found Brandon now the girl he had no Idea she could have been close behind though.

[exit]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:47 pm

After Brandon flickered off, Tomoko focused chakra into her legs. Without lifting her eyes to Kye's form she replied snarkly, "I am." Not as quick as the other two, Tomo kept a good pace with them. When they would stop she'd make sure they were well before they started again.

(Exit topic)

Last edited by Russia on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soundbyte
Veteran
Veteran
Soundbyte

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:56 pm

~End Topic~
Submitted for PAC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crossroad of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossroad of Fate   Crossroad of Fate Empty

Back to top Go down

Crossroad of Fate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: