Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
rough draft surgery guide EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
rough draft surgery guide EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
rough draft surgery guide EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
rough draft surgery guide EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
rough draft surgery guide EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
rough draft surgery guide EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
rough draft surgery guide EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
rough draft surgery guide EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
rough draft surgery guide EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
rough draft surgery guide EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
rough draft surgery guide EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
rough draft surgery guide EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

rough draft surgery guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

rough draft surgery guide Empty
PostSubject: rough draft surgery guide   rough draft surgery guide EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:36 am

Surgeries

While Medical Ninjas out there in the world are familiar with KKG transplants. A surgery in which someone who was not born from the Uchiha Bloodline obtains a Sharingan, can receive one. With regular Surgeries, things are much different.

What are these Surgeries?

Well, these surgeries are different advancements to certain attributes on a person’s body. These advancements vary in rank, location, and application to the person’s needs. Maybe you find fire to be a bit annoying, so you get a skin graph that adds a 10% fire resistance. An ocular surgery that adds eyesight range by 5%. These surgeries can make or break one in battle varying on what they do to the user.

What’s the catch?

Well of course, there are a few rules to all of these new surgeries. However, there are also some cool things. For example, Chuunin can perform these! That’s right, this is available for Chuunin to perform, as long as they have Eijutsu Main, not seconday. Now that that’s thrown out there, here are the word counts:

Chuunin (Eijutsu Main): 8,000 words (recovery from surgery: 1 week Real Life bed rest)
Jounin (Eijutsu Main): 5,000 words (recovery from surgery: 5 days Real Life bed rest)
Jounin (Eijutsu Secondary): 7,000 words (recovery from surgery: 1 week Real Life bed rest)
S rank Shinobi (Eijutsu Main): 3,000 words (recovery from surgery: 3 days Real Life bed rest)
S rank Shinobi (Eijutsu Secondary): 5,000 words (recovery from surgery: 5 days Real Life bed rest)

That is the rundown of all word counts for all varying ranks of Shinobi. Now, there are still some rules that will apply to all of these new surgeries. Those rules are as follows:

1. There are not to be any surgery that allows a user to have any new Element or Specialty.
2. When adding in percentages, they must follow the same rules Special Characteristics follow. Which is C rank gets 10%, B rank 15%, A rank 20%, and S rank 25%.
3. Also like Special Characteristics, Surgeries cannot stack. They may stack with your current Special Characteristics, but added Surgeries cannot stack on top of one another. For example, you have a Special Characteristic that adds 10% speed. You may have a surgery that grants another  10% speed, but that is it.
4. Surgeries cannot scale in rank. The rank of the surgery is a solid rank, and will not scale up in any amount.
5. For bed rest, there is to be no posting in any topics.
6. These surgeries cannot enhance Kekkai Genkai that has been transplanted.
7. Shinobi who perform surgeries cannot perform surgeries of any rank higher than they are. Only sureries of their rank and lower. For example, a Jounin can perform any A rank Surgery he/she wants, or any rank lower. But that Shinobi cannot perform any surgery of S rank.
8. An A rank main Eijutsu user can perform a surgery upon themselves at the same rate as if they were a B rank main Eijutsu user. S rank Eijutsu users can perform them at the rate of a S rank Secondary user. S rank secondary Eijutsu user can perform the surgeries at a rank of a A rank Secondary Eijutsu user.
9. Abuse of this system WILL BE MONITORED!

How do I create these new surgeries?

Great question! These surgeries are very easy to create, and follow a very simple template.

Name:
Range: (Does this surgery add some sort of range to the user?)
Modification: (What part of the body, and how will it be modified)
Description: (Describe briefly what the surgery will enhance on the body along with the process)
Person Receiving Surgery: Last, First (Username) Character Application Link
Person Performing Surgery: Last, First (Username) Character Application Link

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] (No scaling ranks)
[b]Range:[/b] (Does this surgery add some sort of range to the user?)
[b]Modification:[/b] (What part of the body, and how will it be modified)
[b]Description:[/b] (Describe briefly what the surgery will enhance on the body along with the process)
[b]Person Receiving Surgery:[/b] Last, First (Username) Character Application Link
[b]Person Performing Surgery:[/b] Last, First (Username) Character Application Link

What jutsu do I need to perform these surgeries?

• Medics need a medical jutsu that targets the area of surgery they are performing, such as the eyes, arms, legs, etc. This jutsu can be no lower in rank than B rank or else the surgery will fail. Failure in the surgery results in the individual going under surgery to die, unless further, advanced medical precautions can be taken.
  • They need an B rank or above healing jutsu for basic healing during and after the procedure.
  • They need a C Rank or above sterilizing jutsu to make sure that the genetic additions do not cause infection, and are thus not rejected by the body.

Alright folks, so there you have it. Go out there and become medical doctors practicing surgery!

Last edited by Iris on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: rough draft surgery guide   rough draft surgery guide EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:37 am

what things should i add, take away. specifically in the rules section
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: rough draft surgery guide   rough draft surgery guide EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:09 am

note to self: add in what jutsu it would take to perform the surgeries.
Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran
~Alex~

PostSubject: Re: rough draft surgery guide   rough draft surgery guide EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:17 pm

People shouldn't be able to get surgeries higher rank than they are to avoid low ranks getting S-rank surgeries and such. Though, i think it would be acceptable for people to get surgeries one rank above their own with an increased word count of 1000 words or so.
Back to top Go down
Jitsurei Zukai
Veteran
Veteran
Jitsurei Zukai

PostSubject: Re: rough draft surgery guide   rough draft surgery guide EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:00 pm

This looks good as it is, to me. Should be an interesting contribution to the site.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: rough draft surgery guide   rough draft surgery guide EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:21 pm

im not feeling that too much alex. a lot of people would gladly take a wc increase for a whole rank added in what they can do or implement.

at what rank should you be able to perform these surgeries on yourself?
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: rough draft surgery guide   rough draft surgery guide EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:11 pm

I think A rank mains can have surgery on themselves, then open it for sub too on S rank?
Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran
~Alex~

PostSubject: Re: rough draft surgery guide   rough draft surgery guide EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:26 pm

I like Blaine's idea, that should be put in
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: rough draft surgery guide   rough draft surgery guide EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:07 am

alright i will add that as well.

i am also looking for any loopholes i left in there, allowing someone to do anything KKG related or boost that stats to godlike proportions.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: rough draft surgery guide   rough draft surgery guide EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Just add in that abuse of this will be monitored?
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: rough draft surgery guide   rough draft surgery guide EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:50 pm

alright, i will add in the things posted and then throw it up on the rules today
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: rough draft surgery guide   rough draft surgery guide EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:59 pm

posting now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rough draft surgery guide   rough draft surgery guide Empty

Back to top Go down

rough draft surgery guide
Page 1 of 1