Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning Empty
PostSubject: Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning   Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:36 am

This will be the version I post in the staff section only, as it is open to debate.
Strictly Banned (Newly Added)
Jibakugan - This technique is essentially an auto-hit, and kind of pointless. It allows you to bring out the hate and negative emotions of anyone looked upon, or within an area. The only way out of it is to smell a unique flower, which can be worded around because you control their hate, so you can just make them hate the flower.
Body Revival Technique - Though people can make this technique simply sound like Gen's God Body, is is slightly more powerful. Without any draw backs, chakra cost, or preparation, you can make your body speed recovery and withstand any attack, as well as reach physical limits past the Eight Gates.
Color Course Change - http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Colour_Course_Change Not explaining why this is OP
Execution by Kiss - They can kiss someone, absorb all their chakra and instantly know all their techniques.
Chimera Technique - Absorb Kekkei Genkai. Just like Execution of Kiss.
Hurricane Thunderclap - Instantaneous, impossible to escape, auto kill if you're within 15m.
(More to come)
Strictly Banned (Remaining)
Fūinjutsu: Genryū Kyū Fūjin - Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals
Fūjutsu Kyūin - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Shōten no Jutsu - Shapeshifting Technique (Pain's)
Tajuu Kage Bunshin - Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu
Edo Tensei - Resurrection to the Impure World
Fushi Tensei - Living Corpse Reincarnation
Jikūkan Ninjutsu - Time-Space Techniques
Chibaku Tensei - Planetary Devastation
Senjutsu - Sage Mode/Sage Techniques
Souzou Saisei - Creation Rebirth
Soul Removal Techniques (Pain's)
Banshō Ten'in - Universal Pull
Jubaku Mandara - Curse Mandala
Shinra Tensei

Being Removed From Ban List
Hydration Technique - Now, I can see why originally people wanted this technique banned, but based on other people's clans, this is really NOT that bad. The water state does offer resistant to physical attacks, but it also has obvious weaknesses. Fire Release, though normally weak to water, is dangerous to the user of this technique as it will cause evaporation, and increased damage. Lightning will also paralyze the liquid person, and put them in a jelly-like state (as when they are sleeping). In the Jelly state, they can be killed. It can easily be modded, if somebody takes the effort to make the clan. If you make a cost for every time they liquidize themselves, it makes it a technique with flaws, and limits, so that they CAN die.
- Open via to clan

Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment - This technique for one, can only be used by four people at the exact same time. The barrier can be broken from the outside, or one of the users attacked to release it. The issue in the anime was that they casted an unknown barrier as well, to cover this single flaw. I can debate this one, as I understand the issue with it, but seeing it's limitations, and that it would be S-rank... I think it's legitimately fine.

Silent Homicide - For one, this is banned likely because it 'makes the user impossible to hear'. It isn't an auto-hit technique, or one at all. It's a style which practices silent movement (higher than most ninja's on average) so that one could not be heard while attacking. While it is dangerous when used with the Hidden Mist Technique, it can be seen around. Plenty of Techniques are OP when used with another, but you have to look at it alone. I say it should be made an A-rank Style, and left at that. People already have made styles and techniques mimicking this one alone.
- Open

Flying Thunder God Technique - This I know is a heavy 'if'. But I say it should be a restricted technique. The user would have to make each kunai, and apply the seal to everyone to use this technique. And they can only warp to the kunai they put a seal on. - Minato was naturally fast already, and highly intelligent. If you make the seal S-rank, then only a few people would ever reach it, and they'd need Fuinjutsu. Which doesn't cover many people (and no, this isn't because I want it). I just think it'd be epic to see somebody using this, and say each warp is B-rank chakra, and requires three hand seals. Thus you eliminate the instant evasion and kill factor, and it's based on where they placed the kunai and their words, not just the epic technique itself. I can understand if the other mods would like this put back though. - However, I'd urge it be made into a Quest Item, for only one person to learn.
- Restricted

MayFly - Yes, Zetsu's technique. Keibetsu wanted to know my explanation, so I might as well go on with it. - Zetsu was created by Madara through the constructs of Hashirama's cells, mixed with his own intentions, making Zetsu a Mokuton user. However you try to look at it, Mayfly simply is a highly advanced form of Wood Release, unique to Zetsu, much like the oil Hydration is unique to the Second Mizukage. I feel this technique should be restricted, as by itself it isn't that powerful. Senju could easily make a "Hiding in Wood Technique" to travel through trees, which the clones can do naturally. Also, it doesn't require you to be half black and half white, it only allows one to travel through the roots of plants, with the restriction of having a venus flytrap around them. - If you wanted, I could make the technique; so whenever somebody wants to travel, instead of it being instantaneous, the user will have the fly trap grow up around them, and conform before they can be brought into the earth. - And because they are not made like Zetsu, when they get to their destination, they have to leave the actual the shell. - I would also make it so they can be sensed, unless merged with actual wood (since they can bring roots up in the sand and come through there). - They wouldn't be able to attack when they are in their Mayfly, so they are useless in that sense, but if they chose to remain defenseless, they could remain inside the shell while attached to the earth or any surface. - They would have to leave the safety to attack, basically. I guess I kind of rambled there.

Currently Restricted
Rasengan
Chidori

Newly Restricted
Fission Technique - For those of you who don't remember this, it is what Mu used to permanently split himself into two being, which halved his chakra for an extended period of time, and also made it so he couldn't use Kekkei Tota any longer (Once split). - It would require S-rank, of course, and this I WAS considering banning, but it would be an interesting quest. - To use the technique you would immediately split into 50% chakra to each of your beings, and lose 33% from both. In battle both would only have 27% chakra left, and even after recovery, they'd only ever reach 75% of their previous limit, sacrificing a fourth from each permanently. So if you used the technique once, you'd forever have 75% chakra as the max; and the second time you'd only ever have 50% chakra. It limits the use to 4 in an entire lifetime, and in battle it would result in being put in a very weak and vulnerable state, even if used when you started with 100%. - The anime subtly hints that they can reunite the halves, but I wouldn't add that in, as it takes away from the draw backs.

Flight Technique - The technique used by all Tsuchikage. This should be a quest technique as well, under permission of an admin, where you would need to travel into the ruins of Iwagakure to learn this A-rank technique. The upkeep would be D-rank, which limits it well enough. I think it's a fair trade, as it allows you to fly, but you immediately lose a large sum of chakra, and then pay minor for the advantage. If you wanted to take it further, after 5 post the upkeep is C-rank per post. I wouldn't mind seeing some people flying.
(More to come)

Water Release: Water-Heavens Convergence Technique - I'd like to ban this, but if people can do the same thing with Earth and Sand... Might as well simply restrict this. It allows you to manipulate all water like Gaara does his sand, at will.

Last edited by Koto on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning   Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:58 am

Any input?
Back to top Go down
Jitsurei Zukai
Veteran
Veteran
Jitsurei Zukai

PostSubject: Re: Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning   Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:04 am

So far, this list looks good to me. I am intrigued as to what your explanation for Mayfly might be, when you get to adding that in.

I'm not a fan of the Water-Heavens convergence technique, but if we allow sand manipulation, we might as well offer the counter, like you said. If I think of any techniques to add to this, I'll post again.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning   Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:01 am

Explanation for Mayfly added. If any other mods have something to add, or argue, feel free.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning   Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:20 am

I'm not big on the water convergence but maybe as a kkg like gaaras is?
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning   Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:01 am

Tis why I want to restrict it, Blaine, and make it S-rank as well. Right now the site has it as B-rank, because I think they misinterpreted the use of the technique. It should only be available to someone who is a master of Water Release like Nidaime, and not OP as it is. - As for KKG, in that case it would fall to the Tsukiyomi Clan, which only uses Water Release, and is strong in that element alone. - But, it still should be discussed xD Before any final rulings are made.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning   Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Flying thunder god makes me nervous.....like really nervous but i would be OK with it if only 1-2 people got it and it was a event prize that the admins choose the recipient.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning   Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:51 pm

They could only use kunai they actually made, and the warp would require B-rank chakra. - I wouldn't say an event, because that means any dumb ass could get it... It is nerfed, and as such they couldn't spam it without losing chakra. - The idea is to make people think we're lenient, while keeping them in their place. Would also add some flame to the site, as at S-rank, only a few could take that person on. Thus it'd go to someone trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning   Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Hmm i could agree with that

The rest get a +1 from me ^_^
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning   Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Alright, if there are no objections with this list, at 5pm eastern-pacific time (-5est) I will post this for the members, in a simpler format for them to understand.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning   Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Guide's will be posted for the unbanned techniques later, on what the requirements will be, and how the quest to achieve them will go. - Of course, admin permission is still required, but I'll be making the guidelines (since I unbanned them) and all the other work involved. - Unless someone disagrees? But I doubt it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning   Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning Empty

Back to top Go down

Koto's Banned List/ Reasoning
Page 1 of 1