Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyōfu Shinjiru
Veteran
Veteran
Kyōfu Shinjiru

Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  Empty
PostSubject: Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!    Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:56 pm

It was a beautiful Sunday morning here in Kitai city. Everything seemed to be right, the weather, the warm touch of wind and even the sounds of the birds creating a melody. A young man was found in the midst of several Kitai civilians, he had long indigo hair that was tied up in a pony tail. His hair covering half of his face. He wore a long dark purple jacket with buttons coming down the center. Matching dark purple pants that were also pretty slim. The boy wore black boots that really went with his entire attire. A long sword was located at his waist. It seems the boy was heading somewhere, he carried a face of thinking as he walked. Just by looking at the way he was moving inside the crowd of people you could tell that he was in a rush. His ocean blue eyes finally found its target, the Kitai gates. There has been rumors of a Salamander living around the old ruins of the rain village, some say it is the great Hanzous Salamander king Ibuse. Shinjiru Kyofu has decided to check it out himself by leaving Kitai. He's been wanting a camp anion for a while now as it would suit his fighting style. With Kyofu being able to poison others and also being a Kenjutsu artist some may say he resembles Hanzou. Being a poison user, the salamander contract would best suit him as they would be able to do the same and survive from poison attacks. Kyofu's destination was now the old ruins of the rain village. Not many life forms are found here but their is a small village inside of it. It's from this small village that Kyofu heard about a salamander walking around. But this was no ordinary salamander, rumors have it that it can walk on two legs. It has red skin and is about 10 feet tall. The salamander has been stealing and eating the kids of the village. The young Shinjiru was ready to get to the bottom of this mystery. Kyofu had a long way to go as he walked along a path towards the ruins if the rain village. "I should be there in two days. Good thing I packed a lot of food." He said as he scratched the back of his head. His eyes were squinted as he carried his bag filled with water and food. The sun was almost gone and soon it the sky would be filled with darkness, no clouds and the brightness of the stars. Kyofu met a couple travelers a long the way, he even met a musical group who played a couple songs for him as he took a break from all the walking. It was a four man group and they were heading to the Senju district of Kitai city. They left Kyofu with a gift, a musical instrument, a recorder of some sort. Kyofu placed it in his bag and continued his long journey. He had been on his feet for 7 hours now, 7 hours and he has finally found a little shack to sleep in. This little shack was made of wood and inside it had a little ditch filled with ashes. It got a little chilly at night time so this was used as a fireplace. "Alright excellent its getting a bit col around here. Now the only problem is tat I don't have fire nor a lighter to light this up." He whispered to himself. First things first he needed to find some wood outside and then think of a plan to light them up. The young Shiniru prodigy and future leader of the clan went out and grabbed a few sticks before going back inside the tight space in the shack. "Hmmm ok let's try and do this the old fashion way. Thank god for master Shun and our 3 year training or else I wouldn't know how to make fire with sticks." Kyofu grabbed two sticks, placing one in the pit then using the other one to rub against its. The friction should start a fire if used successfully. After a couple minutes of rubbing the sticks together the fire started and Kyofu threw a couple more sticks to make it grow. He kept a few sticks out of the fire in order to keep feeding it later on in the night so that it stays lit. The night was truly magnificent, the stars shined in the darkness, the moon was as big as it could get and even the sounds of the insects such as crickets set the right mood for tonight. Kyofu's back pressed against the wall with his long sword held between his legs. The boy was getting lost in the fire as he watched it burn down the wood slowly, he could keep his eyes off the flames. As he watched the flames his mind went off into a different direction, away from where he actually was. He was stuck pondering about what he would do once he gets back to Kitai with or without the summoning. You see, Kyofu couldn't help but want more in life. Kitai city had everything but not everything at the same time. The boy loved his time outside of the city, seeing the old world simply amazes him. How long would he be able to stay cooped up on Kitai. It's true it was expanding but Kitai was far from perfect. Hence the reason why Kyofu decided to join the police forces in order to contribute, but even so the Shinjiru clan member knows that's not what he sees his future in. His future is still vague but he does believe he has been taking the right path so far. A path of love, respect, strength, courage, diversity, hope and many more. Before he knew it Kyofu had fallen asleep while being stuck in thought. He had a long journey ahead of him so this rest was needed.

A few days later..

Kyofu Shinjiru, fellow chunin from Kitai city was now minutes away from reaching the old ruins of the rain village. Taking a glance around to look at the scenery it was pretty vivid that this place was truly a sight to see. It was raining but Kyofu didn't mind getting a little wet. Even if the Rain village was no longer, the rain itself still came down on it. "First things first, I need to find out where the little village that lives near by is located. I'll have to ask a few questions to find out where I can find the Salamander." he spoke softly. Upon entering the rain village Kyofu scouted the area for a couple minutes until finally seeing a sign of life around the area. Smoke could be seen rising in the sky not to far from the Shinjiru clan member. "Smoke.. perfect that must be where they are." He said as he ran his right hand through his long lush indigo hair. He had finally seen a sign of life form so he had to go check it out for himself. Fire just don't start by itself so it would only make sense that people would be there. Shortly after arriving at the designated location Kyofu eyes fell upon a small child. The child was running until its eyes met Kyofu's. Kyofu showcased a classic warm smile at the boy who quickly responded by running away. Running into the arms of his mother the boy would look back at Kyofu. "Hello, I go by the name of Kyofu Shinjiru. Pleasure to meet you." He said as he respectfully bowed down before the older woman. After that a group of males and females came out out of these large tents. From the way they glared at the young Shinjiru could could sense the fear tension in their eyes. It seems they are not used to seeing any outsiders. A very large man stepped out from the crowed, just by looking at him and his presence Kyofu could tell he was somewhat the leader figure around here. "I am Arata. State your business here outsider. If you try anything funny we will proceed with violence." He said while carrying a broad sword in his right hand. If Kyofu were to fight this Arata guy he would have the upper hand and that due to him being left handed. Right handed swordsman are used to facing right hand swordsman's so when faced with someone using the left handed laido style they are troubled. Kyofu got up from his bowed position and put his right hand behind his head as he squinted his eyes. "I'm only here because I'm on a mission to find the Salamander that has been reported to be walking around these parts. Do you know anything about this or where I can find it. Please and thank you." The boys lips curved as he sent out a smile. It was perfectly normal the way these people were treating him. All he had to do was to stay on their good side and get the information he wants. This mysterious menacing Salamander is so close he could taste it. Arata the what others would call him, giant carried a shocked look on his face once he heard the word Salamander come out of the Shinjiru clan members mouth. Clearly the rumors were true and these guys have seen this Salamander before, Kyofu simply intrigued now on how powerful this salamander must be. "A mission! Who in the right mind would want to face that monster. It isn't normal boy. You should avoid trying to find it. Unlike normal Salamander this one walks on its two feet. It even laughs at us." He said while clutching his broad sword. "That monstrosity destroyed our previous home making start a new over here. Some of us died because of it. Do you understand boy? What do you intend on doing once you find it?" He with a deep toned voice. Everyone behind him had a stressed look painted on their faces. Kyofu stared at the man before him and waited a few seconds before answering. "So a humanoid Salamander? Interesting indeed. What I intend to do is simple I'm going to take it down and make it my personal summoning." Kyofu went from laid back to serious. His warm ocean blue eyes were no longer warm anymore but cold. " No matter what I am not going back home without completing this mission. I understand your situation and therefore you should tell me where you last saw it in order for me to take it down. I'm helping out the both of us here. He said while making a few hand gestures. Arata could tell how serious Kyofu was as he spoke. "No, If you understand what I just said you wouldn't go after it. It is too strong boy! Go home now." The woman that was holding the scared child walked up to Arata and began to speak. "Arata let him go. Look at his eyes he won't listen he is dead serious on fighting this Salamander. Just like you were back then. "She said with a soft voice. From the looks of it she was his wife and so the scared kid must be their child. "It doesn't matter! I will not send a young man into his death. Out of the question Tifa!" He said loudly as he overpowered her. She gave him a look of disappointment as she sighed. "You really are not longer the same Arata I loved. What ever happened to your drive and courage. Your will to fight?" She said before shaking her head and walking away back into the crowd of people behind them. Arata face went blank it was as if he was going through a flashback. "Wait Tifa.." He turned around and reached his left hand out to try and pull her back but he was too late. Turning his attention back on the Shinjiru clan member his facial expression changed. "I'll let you know where that monster is if you defeat me here in a battle. If not I will not allow it boy." He said as he raised his right arm pointing the tip of his broad sword at Kyofu. Whispers could be heard from the crowd behind them. Kyofu didn't bother to waist his breath instead he replied to the man by nodding his head. Reaching down and grabbing his long sword by the hilt, Kyofu unsheathed and was now ready. His sakura blade pointed at the ground. Kyofu glared at his target as he waited for him to strike first. “On guard!” Arata screamed as he took of few steps forward and swung down on Kyofu. Kyofu responded quickly as he dashed forward into the swing of Arata. Arata's arm came crashing down on Kyofu's shoulder but the impact didn't have the same powerful force it should have had. Aratas blade ended catching nothing but air now due to Kyofu coming in closer at a last second. Kyofu was now standing right before the huge arata, eye to eye and he still did not show any signs of arrogance and what he had just done. See that was the thing about the Shinjiru Clan member. Even when shown how much stronger he is against his opponent he is not one to disrespect them or to show arrogance in anyway. Instead he compliments them if they do anything special. That was the type of guy Kyofu is and what some people would say makes him very likeable by all those around him. But back go what's important here and that's the battle between the two swordsman. "You have great power and could easily knock a mans sword out of his hands." Kyofu Shinjiru blade was re sheathed from the moment when he had taken a few steps forward. It was quite obvious that he was much faster than his counterpart. Right after he was done speak that split second he had already grabbed the hilt of his Sakura blade with his right hand and thrusters it against the stomach of Aratas. Forcing him back in order to allow Kyofu to hop back a few steps away. The crowd began to whisper in unison once more. "I see you're not just an average shinobi. Try this...." Before Arata could even finish his sentence Kyofu had already dashed at Arata raising his right leg up to kick him. Arata managed to block with both arms. The battle had just begun but it has also just ended. It was clear that Kyofu would defeat the man before him. "Damn it kid. You're string I'll give you that and quick. But even so you may not be enough for that monster. Just go...." Arata was unable to speak any longer as he stopped mid sentence. His face was covered with fear or as you can say shock. It was like he had seen a ghost or something.

(2509/3800)

To be continued
Back to top Go down
Kyōfu Shinjiru
Veteran
Veteran
Kyōfu Shinjiru

PostSubject: Re: Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!    Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:06 pm

The flock of villagers that were located behind Arata all had the same face on. They all turned pale before one of them finally screamed out. "It's the monster! Aaaaah!" All the females and little kids were rushed by the males to run away as far as possible. Same went for the old citizens of the village they were being evacuated by some of the males. These males were well equipped with armor and weapons so they must be the military force, the protection for their village. Arata their leader was still frozen in shock, his eyes couldn't move away from the sight that he has seen. The villagers screamed monster so it was no doubt the Salamander who had attacked them. The monstrous salamander that the young Shinjiru had been looking for. Kyofu watched as the villagers began to run and some of the warriors helping them out. He still didn't turn around yet to see what was behind him. His body was filling up with adrenaline, he simply couldn't wait to see this so called monster at last. He could help but ponder on how scary, or how big and strong the salamander was. What exactly did it look like aside from the rumors. It was now time to answer all these questions as the toxic samurai turned around slowly his eyes met up with the figure of the Salamander that was walking slowly towards their direction. "Arata we must attack! It's getting closer! the people of the village need more time!" One of the warriors screamed. With that scream Arata eyes had awakened from shock and his mind was also back. He looked back at his man then back at the monster walking towards them. "We must buy time for our people to escape. Everyone protect the ones you love and cherish with your lives!" He screamed as he raised his right arm holding the broad sword to the sky. Kyofu ignored what was being said as he scanned the Salamander. It was truly a humanoid salamander as it walked on two feet, had hands a head, tail etc. The salamanders body is all red, sit has breasts and even a set of long black hair. It was clear that this was a female salamander and not male. She also has 3 red spikes coming out of her head. The female humanoid salamander has a tall frame of 6'5. She weighs 160 pounds. It has claws unlike most of the Salamanders from her kind, the claws are about 7 inches long. Her tail is also 5 feet long. She also has claws a\on her feet that are about 4-5 inches long. Her body was all red but just the scale, the rest like her breast, stomach and butt area were beige. "Attack!" yelled the giant Arata. He and all his man went forward in unison to attack the humanoid salamander. Their attack consisted of thrown weapons such as kunais, shurikens, windmill shurikens etc. Could these simple attacks really bring down this 6'5 beast? Kyofu didn't think so. But this wasn't his fight just yet, he would have to wait it out a bit and watch. The humanoid salamander evaded the incoming aerial attacks then went down on 4 feet as she dashed towards the group of fighters. Getting closer to them with great speed once she was about 10 meters away she jumped in the air then landed on her two feet 5 meters away from them. "Charge men!" Arata ordered. They circles around her and began to fight. The Salamander held her own against them all punching and kicking them as they were sent flying. Some of their weapons broke from striking her, she was truly a sight to see. As she fought off all the warriors her battle cries could be heard. It was almost as if she was saying something to each of the ones she was beating. Her face showed annoyance and anger as she sent them flying. Blood was being spilled and it wasn't hers. She jumped up off foot as she rose in the air doing a front flip she landed behind Arata. "What the hell!" Kyofu had had about enough of watching them get pounced on so he swiftly dashed over there as Arata was sent flying into the pack of beaten up warriors. The humanoid salamander quickly made a set of hand seals as she proceeded to blow out a large jet of fire from her mouth. Kyofu did the same but instead of fire he expelled a jet of water from his mouth. "Water Trumpet." Kyofu just made it on time as the water collided with the jet of fire. This gave the other some time to move and so they did as the fire broke through the water as it was stronger and hit nothing. "Thank you Kyofu, I owe you my life." Kyofu nodded then put his attention back on the humanoid salamander. "Leave this to me, so go now." As he said that the Shinjiru clan member unsheathed his sakura long sword and faced the Salamander. Arata nodded and got his group together before leaving. The Salamander glared at them as they left but Kyofu made sure to have her focus on him. "I am your opponent forget them. Why do you torment them anyway?" He asked this question as he dashed to the right and swung his blade sending out a cutting arc of chakra towards the salamander. She screamed before kicking the arc of chakra ferociously with her right leg. "They attacked me first! These humans are nothing but scum, stupid scum!" Oh My God! What a twist, the humanoid salamander was able to speak. She ran at Kyofu and swung her claws down on him. Kyofu was momentarily shocked at the fact that it was able to speak as he was just barely able to dodge the attack. She was about to make a set of hand seals but Kyofu used is power laido and struck the salamander before she could even make the hand seals. Now she was shocked and in awe of what had just happened. Kyofu is a kenjutsu master and is way of the quickdraw is one of his most powerful moves. It allows him to strike before his opponent can do hand signs, thus preventing ninjutsu. This was what he used to gain the upper hand on his targets, it makes them think of a whole new way to fight once ninjutsu is taken away. "So you can speak? Wow you're truly amazing. I never expected to meet such a unique Salamander." Kyofu re-sheathed his sakura long sword in his scabbard. "So they attacked you first... Hmmm that is probably because you are different. They feared you right away. We humans fear those who are different. And so I apologize on their behalf but please put an end to this." She looked at the boy standing in from of her as she held her arm that was hit. A vain showed up on her forehead as she clenched her teeth. "Humans are mindless idiots and you are too! Don't so cocky you bastard!" She creamed as she spun around whipping out her 5 foot tail directly at the Shinjiru. Using his high skill in Iaidou, Kyofu quickly drew his sword to perform a powerful vertical slash, sending the 5 foot tail back. Using his high skill in Iaidou, Mifune can quickly draw his sword to perform a powerful vertical slash.The force from the tail knocked kyofu down to his knees as he made a set of hands seals. "You're finished now!" She crossed both he arms extending out her claws as she was about to deliver a finishing blow she ran towards Kyofu but quickly came to a stop. "What the heck is this! You tricked me you bastard!" The toxic samurai had expelled a sticky liquid from his gullet. This liquid covered approximately 5 square meters. The salamander ran on top of the liquid, and her feet was now glued to its sticky surface. "Look let's just talk ok. I do not wish to fight you. My name is Kyofu Shinjiru. May I know yours?" Kyofu was on his knees as he bowed down to her. Her facial expression had finally changed. It was now blank, she looked at the boy before her. She was now calm. "I see... You may be different from those humans. That being said then Kyofu Shinjiru we are both different and have nothing to fear." Her body began to glow blood red as the liquid beneath her turned to smoke. What a strange jutsu, heating up her body. Kyofu got up and was very impressed with what she had just did to get out of his technique. "You're also very strong. Unlike those weaklings who ran. How annoying! But anyways my name is Idate I am the princess of the Salamanders and daughter of Ibuse." She said as she crossed her arms. " I came to your world in order to get stronger so that I can be ready to take over my fathers role. To be Queen!" It was clear that Idate is very loud and obnoxious, she also has a lot of pride and hates losing. That was something that made Kyofu want her even more. [color=indigo]"I understand now. Idate it's a pleasure to meet you. I came here to find you and make a contract with you and your people. I want to make a contract with the Salamanders. You have made me want to do so even more. So unique and powerful. I would love to have you as my partner. This will also benefit you as you can stronger alongside me, fight with me and train with me. I still have much to learn and much to do so why not experience all of it with me Idate?" It was pretty clear that Kyofu really wanted her and the Salamander contract. It was also clear that she had fallen for him as well. He was strong and intelligent and knew exactly what to say to her. The toxic Samurai raised out his right arm with his hand opened. Idate slowly raised her left arm and shook his hand. [color=red]"I will follow you Kyofu and become your familiar. But I see no results in me getting strong I will kick your ass!" She said as she squeezed his hand tightly. "Ow Ow! I promise Idate Don't worry!" And so that marks the beginning of a new bond. What will become of Kyofu and Idate in the future? Who knows.

(1820)

Total: 4331/3800 words

Mission Complete
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!    Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Approved. - But I don't believe you can have a summon follow you around, like Pikachu. It was a big deal a while back, I'd have to check, but for the summoning aspect, it is approved.
Back to top Go down
Kyōfu Shinjiru
Veteran
Veteran
Kyōfu Shinjiru

PostSubject: Re: Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!    Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:01 pm

hmmm alright get back to me on that though She wont be with me all the time she will go back to her dimension from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!    Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyo-Kyo Get That Summoning!
Page 1 of 1