Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

New Combat Guide

Go down 
+5
_VlaD_
Nindō (Five)
Iris
Elendril
Living Saint Bayul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

New Combat Guide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Combat Guide   New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Honestly I dont see what should be changed in the original guide. I think that a S rank ninja being able to fire off two jutsu at the same time is OP even if they are D rank jutsu as well.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: New Combat Guide   New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm

1. the changes to speeds and strengths was lysanders doing and it has been that way since the beginning

2. i will put all the old speeds for things along with distance back in

3. do you want me to throw back in the old weaponry spec specific speeds/distance?

4. so we are doing no 2 jutsu at once then?

5. need opinions from more than just blaine and alex, so all mods please post something on this.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: New Combat Guide   New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Lys needs to get his head checked lol

Great

Yes

Honestly my opinion is that it is FAR too complex to complete, manipulating your chakra to do two completely separate things at once. Have we even seen this in canon?
Back to top Go down
Jitsurei Zukai
Veteran
Veteran
Jitsurei Zukai

PostSubject: Re: New Combat Guide   New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:12 pm

(Rant warning.)
If we're going to seriously limit some aspects of trying to use a collaboration technique (which one-handed seals was the ultimate counterpart for), I think we should give people an opportunity to switch that SC for something else, that way the training hasn't been wasted. I personally won't use one-handed seals if I can't use collaboration techniques by myself.

That's like rubbing it in people's faces that a wind technique boosts a fire technique in our guide, but you can never do it, because we don't allow simultaneous jutsu. This idea is under the assumption that you also mean the user cannot use a jutsu, and then use another one a second or two later, as they were performing both hand seals at once. You might as well just beg someone to make a character that benefits you, and have them tail you in every topic just in case.

While I do not agree with completely limiting the SC, I don't mind if we make some standards as to what techniques might qualify for that kind of usage. Plus... People are still using the hand seals, and if they do not upgrade from B-Rank, the hand seals are 10% slower. Even from an S-Rank, you have a huge vulnerability if you're trying to do some 14 hand seals for a powerful technique. And that's suggesting someone is even capable of using the S-Rank techniques like that.

Limiting it to B-Rank as an S-Rank SC is silly. Kakashi was capable of dual wielding Raikiri pretty much from the start. There are obvious examples where it's not hard to do it, suggesting your technique fits certain criteria. Again, another way to solve the issue, instead of getting rid of the ability completely.

Also... Are you seriously going to limit clones, too? The changes I read in the guide are, to be quite frank with you fellow staff, fucking stupid. Every example of a clone's usage, except for the academy clones which are too obvious, have been capable of using techniques on par with the creator. It's you. It's just another fucking you, split apart. Why the hell would we change that, regardless of our policies on canon information? Following your logic, I will NEVER be able to use the clone great explosion technique. That just got thrown out the window. Not even an S-Rank can do it now, and Itachi did it with the lowest chakra reserves in the whole series.

A B-Rank Shadow Clone can only use D-Rank techniques? Please, take this gun, and blow my brains all over the wall. I beg you. That is the most retarded rule I have read next to the limiting of one-handed seals. What the hell am I supposed to do if I'm a Ken or Buki user and my weapon has a C-Rank technique? Did I just waste 11% chakra and split my remainder in half just so I can do BASIC, LESS than E-Rank slashes or thrusts? My clone basically turned into a walking bludgeon! Holy fuck!

You just ruined clones for everyone on the site. Please consider completely removing that rule and never putting it back. Forgive my unprofessional words.(End rant warning)

As for strength and speed, should be realistic records plus a little for Naruto.

As for weapon throwing distance, I agree with Blaine's sentiments. LERL.
Genin can throw at 11 meters per second. Kunai goes 10 meters. -facepalm-

If we're going to state limits for weapon amounts, it should be made very clear how much we're going to be forced to be limited to. I am currently carrying four tool pouches on my person because I stole them IC legitimately, from PCs. That quadruples my tool count, and I shouldn't need a weapon spec to be able to do that.

Since, you know, bettering your arsenal is also a pretty significant example of wasted effort here if you can't get more than the guide lists.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: New Combat Guide   New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:18 pm

I have to agree with you on the clones.

However do not confuse two simultaneous jutsus with collaborations, the latter is supposed to be done with another ninja. I am also completely fine with using two of the same jutsu, however using two natures at the same time is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: New Combat Guide   New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:52 pm

well, i took the clone idea from what vlad and koto said, i was going to keep it at the rank of the user. but yeah. i will just remove the whole clone thing completely. however, i am keeping the one about acad clones. having an E rank clone doing any sort of jutsu is pretty cray.

gonna throw back in old speeds and distances on weapons and what not.

Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: New Combat Guide   New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:15 pm

the following listed above have been edited and added in and stuff

everyone okay with the combat portion of the guide being posted? the loadout guide will not be posted as we are working on a future guide for loadouts to be customized
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: New Combat Guide   New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Speed too low bro, or throwing speed too high

Take your pick.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: New Combat Guide   New Combat Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:05 pm

posting combat guide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Combat Guide   New Combat Guide - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Combat Guide
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2