Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site

Go down 
+8
MrJaffa
[Zon]=iSaMu
Interstate101
Coconutly
Heartbeat
CleverYamanaka
Crow
Rush
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush
Veteran
Veteran
Rush

Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site Empty
PostSubject: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 pm

These disgusting liberals are trying to hush up free speech here by saying "IF you HURT SOMEONE'S FEELINGS" then your a nutjob that needs to be reported to our dear lord Feuer and his minions. Thsi is GLOBALISM and I HATE IT! I HATE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Crow
Veteran
Veteran
Crow

Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Lmao.........
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Should I ban Rush?

We'll take a vote.

Until then, note that the grammar skills shown in the title of this topic are a perfect example of the poor writing quality that could very easily kill any site.

Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site 3147896512
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran
Heartbeat

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:28 am

I couldnt quite understand what he was trying to say but.. no leave him. I had actually hoped he would show. Almost ironic would you not agree? Hmph.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:13 pm

I suppose, haha.
Other votes?
Back to top Go down
Coconutly
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Coconutly

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Ban him
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Keep him: 1
Ban him: 1
Back to top Go down
Rush
Veteran
Veteran
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 am

I have joined the kages, and I am plotting to take over the world with them, and rule the corrupt banking systems, and follow in the shadow of the great leaders. They have convinced me to join and steal the shinobi pensions. All hail the kage of the ninja world! They are like gods, and we are but young lambs for the slaughter. Come to me, and do as you wish, my life is yours, o' dear kage.

I am but the filthiest of the globalists, and the epitome of the liberal belief system. I am the shining example of what it means to love and respect one's kage. Anything I say after this point is a complete lie that the anti globalists are forcing me to say! THIS IS MY CHANCE TO SPEAK OUT AND SPEAK MY REAL OPINION! ANYTHING I HAVE SAID ABOUT KAGES IS FALSE! I LOVE THEM AND EVERYTHING THEY DO BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL FLAWLESS. EVERY SINGLE THING I SAY THAT IS CONTRARY TO THIS POST IS FALSE FROM HERE ON OUT! IT IS FALSE!

DONT LET THE ANTI GLOBALISTS, AND CONSERVATIVE BRAIN WASHERS TAMPER WITH YOUR MIND AND WILL POWER AS THEY HAVE DONE ME, the weak and fowl minor, simpleton, Rush. You're stronger. Follow your kage while you still can!! FOLLOW THEM!
Back to top Go down
Interstate101

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:57 am

Never thought I'd hear him say that. I guess he has changed! In that case...

ALL HAIL THE KAGE! THEY ARE OUR GODS AND OUR LEADERS! EVEN THE GREAT RUSH HAS SPOKEN HIS TRUE INTENT! HE NOW SEES THE LIGHT AS WE ALL DO xD
Back to top Go down
[Zon]=iSaMu
Veteran
Veteran
[Zon]=iSaMu

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:02 am

...Ban him.
Back to top Go down
MrJaffa
Veteran
Veteran
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:11 am

Ban him.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tora

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:34 am

Ban Him!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crow
Veteran
Veteran
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:41 am

Keep him.
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran
Heartbeat

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:58 am

Rush wrote:
I have joined the kages, and I am plotting to take over the world with them, and rule the corrupt banking systems, and follow in the shadow of the great leaders. They have convinced me to join and steal the shinobi pensions. All hail the kage of the ninja world! They are like gods, and we are but young lambs for the slaughter. Come to me, and do as you wish, my life is yours, o' dear kage.

I am but the filthiest of the globalists, and the epitome of the liberal belief system. I am the shining example of what it means to love and respect one's kage. Anything I say after this point is a complete lie that the anti globalists are forcing me to say! THIS IS MY CHANCE TO SPEAK OUT AND SPEAK MY REAL OPINION! ANYTHING I HAVE SAID ABOUT KAGES IS FALSE! I LOVE THEM AND EVERYTHING THEY DO BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL FLAWLESS. EVERY SINGLE THING I SAY THAT IS CONTRARY TO THIS POST IS FALSE FROM HERE ON OUT! IT IS FALSE!

DONT LET THE ANTI GLOBALISTS, AND CONSERVATIVE BRAIN WASHERS TAMPER WITH YOUR MIND AND WILL POWER AS THEY HAVE DONE ME, the weak and fowl minor, simpleton, Rush. You're stronger. Follow your kage while you still can!! FOLLOW THEM!

Ahh I see he finally sees it. Sadly, none are all alike and the true tyrants must yet be rooted out.. but can he figure which ones? Ahahah.. unlikely. He lacks the gull any way.Keep him, he amuses me and I can say the same for only a few others.
Back to top Go down
[Zon]=iSaMu
Veteran
Veteran
[Zon]=iSaMu

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:41 am

3 keeps 4 bans... BAN HIM! XD
Back to top Go down
American Rebel
Veteran
Veteran
American Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:31 pm

I don't think you should ban him. He, like many others, is voicing his opinion. I know what you're thinking, he basically toppled my country with his tactics, however he is just an RPer that chooses to RP when even OOC. Just let him be, he is really hurting no one. He is just...odd.

Keep.
Back to top Go down
[Zon]=iSaMu
Veteran
Veteran
[Zon]=iSaMu

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:56 pm

4 ban 4 keep. My vote counts as two now so BAN! XDD
Back to top Go down
Crow
Veteran
Veteran
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:27 pm

You can't ban someone for this. Its called freedom of speech, something that should he allowed anywhere. .-.
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Veteran
Veteran
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Oh gosh he's back. I remember you back when you were talking about breaking the Shinobi bank system to raise the economy.

Guys he's trolling, he did this last time and for the record.

Vergil banned him. This isn't free speech this is trolling. Honestly I find Rush hilarious because everything he says at this point is just so absurd.

Ban him if you want to, remember there is no free speech when you yell fire in a theater. Trolling isn't free speech and if you continue we will ban you.
Back to top Go down
Jitsurei Zukai
Veteran
Veteran
Jitsurei Zukai

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:11 pm

He's hilarious, don't ban him, Lol. I don't necessarily agree with mindless trolling, but I've loved how retarded he is ever since I joined this site.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Can someone summarize where he is on votes for me?
Vergil banned him, I unbanned him :/
Back to top Go down
American Rebel
Veteran
Veteran
American Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:47 pm

He has been banned for dumb reasons and this vote is a bit ridiculous. It is only trolling when the person/group being trolled takes the bait--so we are contributing. Ignore it? Be mature? Okay. Let's do that and not use our taking of the bait as an excuse to ban someone.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Haha.

This is not a serious vote.

I am not going to ban him. I meant it as a joke, people took it more seriously then I intended. But I am going along with the joke.
Back to top Go down
[Zon]=iSaMu
Veteran
Veteran
[Zon]=iSaMu

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:52 am

Well, am I the only one among the people who voted who knew it was a joke? =.=
Back to top Go down
Coconutly
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Coconutly

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:48 am

Quote :
Well, am I the only one among the people who voted who knew it was a joke? =.=
Lol. Nope, you're not.
Of course it was a joke. I don't think any of us even give enough of a f*ck to ban him. Some just can't recognize playful humor. You can't blame 'em though, Zon. Just think, if you had a stick that far up your a$$, would you be able to? xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site   Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site Empty

Back to top Go down

Folks....Salems Topic is a Shining Example of the Liberalism that's Killing This Site
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next